Friday, June 28, 2013

H54F!

So here are my top 5 for the week!

1. On Saturday we decided to ride our bikes over to my mom and step-dad's house for lunch followed by some pool time!
2. Saturday night my mom came over to watch the kiddos so my hubby and I could have a date night! We had dinner at Chili's then headed over to Starbucks for some delicious joe! Date nights used to be something that happened very infrequently…but I love that we are starting to make it happen at least once a month! We are definitely better for it! 
 3. Playdate at the beach with friends!!
 4. Peeked in his room and saw this. I love him :)
 5. Fun day out! Gymnastics, walking around and lunch downtown, then tonight we are off to Sun Splash for Aqua Theater Night!
I just realized this morning that I have 38 more days until Riley starts VPK. Crazy!! I decided I am going to try to make the most of each and every day! I am somewhat looking forward to it for both of us, but that just means that's it…from that point on he will always be in school {unless I do decide that we are going to homeschool. Still tossing that idea around} That makes me a little sad. And I would be lying if I said my eyes weren't filling up with tears right now. 

Okay, I need to stop thinking about that and hope to make the most of the next few weeks! Hope you have a fabulous week as well! :)

{I linked up with Lauren to bring you this H54F!}


No comments:

Post a Comment