Friday, June 14, 2013

First High Five For Friday!

1. Enjoyed some free donuts at DD thanks to "National Donut Day."

2. Riley got his first T-Ball trophy! He was so proud!

3. Enjoyed some before-bed cuddles with my kiddos. Trying so hard to cherish these sweet moments! 

4. New nail polish! It's called "cute as a button" by Essie. 
Please excuse my nails…fell back into biting them again last week! Ugh! Hoping some pretty nail polish will help! :) 

5. Scored this cute little dress for $7.48. Gotta love Target clearance! 

I hope that in this next week you find a few special moments that make it into your high five! :) Have a wonderful week!! 

{Just so you know I linked up with Lauren for H54F today!}



6 comments:

  1. Found you through the link up! Your kiddos are adorable and that nail polish is super cute.

    Oh and yay for Target scores! Dress looks great!

    Nilda
    entirelynilda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! :) And thank you so much!! Yes, Target scores are the best!

      Delete
  2. My first High Five also -- isn't it fun?! Although I don't have a smart phone & I love all the little photos people add - it just adds to the fun! I *heart* Target! It's RIGHT NEXT TO where I work, which is NOT such a good thing LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! :) It helps me to appreciate those special moments! :) And yes, that would be a bad thing! :)

      Delete
  3. ugh, I also have neglected my nails! maybe we can start a club?!

    ReplyDelete