But, regardless, it is September!
Here are a few of my favorite things about this month:
- Labor Day cookout/pool party with the fam!
- My birthday :)
- The official first day of Autumn is September 23rd. Yay!
- My hubby and I will be celebrating eight wonderful, blissful, amazing years of marriage!
- It is now acceptable to add pumpkin to just about everything.
- At night when we are playing outside, we will almost be able to notice a coolness in the air.
- My fall decorations will soon be making an appearance. And I know that I fully plan on stalking Pinterest for a few new DIY fall decor ideas.
*On a more sad note, I know that there will be one day this month that is going to be the second hardest day of this year. And it just so happens to be on the exact day that Stephen and I will be celebrating our anniversary. My dad's birthday :( This will be such a bittersweet day for me. I honestly can't tell you what my feelings are going to be that day. It will be his first birthday since death stole him away from me. I hope that I can embrace the day and celebrate all of the good things instead of dwelling on the hurt. *
Well, I hope that you are just as excited about the beauty that September brings and that you have lots of plans to enjoy and embrace this wonderful month!
Here's a pic of my newest little beauty to help brighten your day :)