Friday, September 20, 2013

An overdue H54F! :)

It has been a month since I last blogged! Holy cow! Not sure how that happened. Oh wait, yes I do. Life happened! Well, since it has been so long I am going to cheat a little and do my high fives from the past month :) Here they are!


1 - I have really loved the morning time I get to spend with Kennedy while Riley is at school. Not that I don't miss my boy, but now I get some one-on-one time with the little miss. And I have to say...I love it! :)


2 - Gator football has officially started my friends! Yay for cute clothes and team spirit! :)


3 - I turned 30! Let me tell you…I am loving it so far! :) We started out the day at one of my faves, First Watch! Stephen then surprised me and told me some of our closet friends were coming over to have lunch with us! It was a log of fun and there were a lot of kids! It was nice to celebrate with them! We were planning on doing dinner out, but since I had to be at church that night time was tight so we ordered in some Chinese from my favorite place! Yum! After church we came home to have cake, then my mom and stepdad watched the kids so Stephen and I could go out! We saw Elysium then hit up some late-night half-priced appetizers! My love also spoiled me with new clothes, jewelry, and accessories! It was a great way to start up a new decade! 


4 - I am so thankful to work with some of the most amazing people! We spent the day at the beach for our Vision Day and it was incredible! So excited about what is to come at West! 

My mom watched the kids for the day so it was a nice little getaway :) That night all of our spouses joined us for dinner then the girls dominated at our scavenger hunt! 



5 - We had a fun day enjoying our city. This is the Four Mile Cove park near the Midpoint Bridge. The kids had never been so we thought we would explore. It was a lot of walking which means with kids it takes about twice as long! There was not one bug or stick that went unnoticed! And as you can see below, I sure am blessed with some adorable kids! :) 



Thanks for stopping by! I hope you take some time to notice the high fives in your busy days! :) Until next week! 

*I'm linking up with Lauren for H54F! 






No comments:

Post a Comment