Monday, July 22, 2013

mini photo shoot

So yesterday I had the chance to do a little "photo shoot" for my sister-in-law. She is big time into sewing and makes some adorable clothes…little girls, boys, and women too. She started an Etsy Shop to sell some of her beautiful creations. Well, a few weeks ago she mailed me a few skirts and some shorts for Riley, and asked that we take some pictures in them for her shop. Finally, my dream of being a model was coming true! Ha! Not so much. It took me a little while to actually get the pictures taken because I was a little self-conscious of "modeling" for her shop. So last night, {after a bike ride, mind you} we decided to do them. Probably not the best time, but between all the rain and just being busy, we didn't have many chances. So we went out back and Stephen started snapping some pics. I have to be honest, I wasn't really too comfortable in front of the camera, but it was fun nonetheless. Riley, on the other hand, was Mr. Stud. He was working it like no one's business. He had so much fun! It was really cute.




And here is me…





So there you have it. My brief moment of fame. :) And if you are in the mood for some adorable custom clothing, check out her shop! It's the Pinkaboo Boutique!

Have a wonderful day!

**And here we are ~ Riley and Me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment